Freehold Acquisition and Administration
The Mineral Staff at Ranger Land have a combined Sixty years of Freehold Mineral experience within all the Western Canadian Provinces. Ranger Land Services Ltd will professionally tailor solutions to meet your particular needs.
Our services include:
- Ensuring that the client has a complete understanding of the scope of their Freehold leasing program including land availability and lease terms within their area of interest.
- Providing an understanding with recommendations concerning the requirements of both the registered owner (Lessor) and industry (Lessee) to ensure the negotiated lease is a viable agreement in the interests of both parties.
- Adaptive use of current industry standard agreements for complex horizontal drilling programs which work to limit exposure to problematic spacing and offset requirements.
- A superior land tract reporting system developed through the years with input from our clients and in- house concepts. Land tracts contain title status, up to date ownership information and a constantly updated report on the acquisition progress.
- Title curative services ensuring up to date title ownership and encumbrance identification.
- Due diligence on existing land portfolios, identifying issues and providing recommendations.
- Holding/Down Spacing Applications & Notification.
Surface Land Acquisition and Administration
Our services include:
- Covering all surface land dispositions necessary through the acquisition process of both freehold and crown interests in land including surface leases, right of way agreements, workspace agreements, MSLs, PLAs, LOCs etc.
- Management of projects regardless of size from planning to the completed product.
- Covering all third party applications necessary for all types of industry related activities and compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Annual rental review consultation, damage assessments. Flaring and EPZ notifications.
- File maintenance, ensuring both freehold and crown holdings are up to date and compliant.
- Working with the Orphan Well Association with the acquisition and disposition of mutually held leased surface interests.
- Providing daily or weekly activity updates.
Crown Sale Representation
Trust Ranger Land Services Ltd to handle your
crown representation needs.
- At Ranger we will handle all timely industry inquiries.
- There is no charge for unsuccessful bids in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Available Company Names:
- The Soo Line Resource Group Ltd.
- Lacadena Land Company Inc.
- Wood River Resources Ltd.