The Mineral Staff at Ranger Land have a combined Sixty years of Freehold Mineral experience within all the Western Canadian Provinces. Ranger Land Services Ltd will professionally tailor solutions to meet your particular needs.
Our services include:
- Ensuring that the client has a complete understanding of the scope of their leasing program including land availability and lease terms within their area of interest.
- Providing an understanding with recommendations concerning the requirements of both the registered owner (Lessor) and industry (Lessee). The negotiated lease is a viable agreement in the interests of both parties.
- A superior land tract reporting system developed through the years with input from our clients and in- house concepts. Land tracts contain title status, up to date ownership information and a constantly updated report on the acquisition progress.
- Title curative services ensuring up to date title ownership and encumbrance identification.
- Due diligence on existing land portfolios, identifying issues and providing recommendations.
- Holding/Down Spacing Applications & Notification.